Instructional Designer Vacancy
CareShield are expanding and are looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to join our eLearning design and build team. We are initially looking for a new full time Senior Instructional Designer, but are also interested to hear from Instructional Designers for both full time and short term contract opportunities.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to create industry leading online learning products for the Health and social care sector.
The role will involve within CareShield’s eLearning team to produce content for new eLearning courses following CareShield’s eLearning production including:
- Producing mapping documents
- Write learning frameworks for new courses
- Write and edit course wireframes
- Write and edit course storyboards
- Liaise with course SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to define course learning content
- Creation of assessments and question banks mapped to learning outcomes
- QA and proof and check the work of designers, instructional designers and external suppliers
- Take part in regular team meetings; update the team on any developments. Liaise with designers, SMEs and the Training team.
The role is Full time and office based at our Head office in Stevenage UK.
CareShield Job Application Form (76 KB)