Aimed at Registered Managers and other operational managers currently working in adult social care settings who want to develop their leadership skills and knowledge.
The Well-led programme will support learners to:
- Develop a clear understanding of what well-led looks like in a care setting
- Develop a clear understanding of how leadership strategies and techniques can be used to transform services and improve the quality of care
- Develop the confidence and skills necessary to lead services in an increasingly complex and challenging context
- Develop clear goals and commitment to improve your personal leadership effectiveness
- Learn from the experience of others by working with them in a range of collaborative learning actives and networking opportunities.
Contact us to find out how to enroll on this training programme
4 x 1 Day Modules